CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

 
Halloween 2008 was great. These are pictures from Madison's school party and parade. She was a 50's girl and was absolutely adorable if I do say so myself.
 
Mackenzie was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, mostly because Dorothy got to carry Toto in a basket and any costume that has a stuffed animal involved was A-OK with Kenzie. We painted her old white shoes red, and then I actually got brave and braided her hair. Her school does a parade with only the kindergarteners dressing up and it was adorable. Afterwards her class did a finger-puppet song about pumpkins and they all did great.
 
Here's pictures of the girls all trick-or-treating. We walked our neighborhood loop with our neighbors, the Lannans, and the kids had a blast. Thank goodness for the stroller!
 
Here's pictures of the pumpkins we made the Monday night before Halloween and all the girl's candy after trick-or-treating. We love Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa and Jeff said...

Adorable girls! And I love the pumpkin faces! I didn't know you were so creative, Martha. I can't carve a pumpkin to save my life, but I would love to learn!

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Sooooo cute!

Noelle said...

You're girls are so cute! We had a Dorthy in our house for Halloween too. Too cute! And Prauge looks amazing! I'm jelous. Traveling... my FAVORITE thing to do. Miss you!

Lonna said...

Who wouldn't love Halloween with pumpkins, candy, costumes, parades, more candy, and roaming the neighborhood with friends.

I thought that your girls looked great. And you did a good job on the braids.

Jessica said...

Awesome! Halloween was way more happenin' at your place! And I agree, your girls were quite adorable. :)

Conni said...

So cute!