CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guitar Hero and Dance, Dance Revolution Party

June 27, 2008 We had several neighbor families over for a bar-b-que and game challenge. The kids played and had a blast and we adults got to try out Guitar Hero and DDR. The dancing was the biggest hit, but only because we all have such little children we had to keep close tabs on them and the Guitar Hero was upstairs. Next party, I'll switch things around and see which game wins. We had 11 kids there and 9 of them were five or younger. Whew! It was super fun but I will admit that keeping things going while having your 2 year old be the wild card can be a bit stressful. Madison somehow stepped on a nest of fire ants and got dozens of bites. Luckily Theresa was there to tell me that bleach kills off the sting. And it worked!!! Madison stopped crying really quickly. Finally, special thanks goes to Dave for being the techno guru he is and solving all technical issues. Considering we had 3 different stations set up (2 Playstation 2's and a Playstation 3), there were plenty of issues to deal with. Love you Dave!!!

1 comments:

Lonna said...

wow, that is impressive. I will be the first to admit that I am terrible at DDR. That is a lot of kids to keep tabs on. Nice job.

And great discovery on the bleach trick. I am glad that Maddie is alright.