On July 5th we left for Dallas as a stopover on the way to my mom's in Camden, Arkansas. Mackenzie LOVED the Dallas Aquarium and I loved our hotel, the Prava Suites right next to the Galleria. They have 2 rooms in every suite and it's great for people with kids. We also ate dinner at BJ's for the first time and it was awesome! Their cookie dessert skillets are to die for. Definitely a new favorite. The next morning we left for my mom and Steve's place and made it there 5 minutes before them (they were driving back from celebrating the 4th in Huntsville, AL). I knew the girls were in good hands when I saw mom's porch set up: 2 blow-up swimming pools, one with water, the other sand, and tons of shovels, cups, and rakes. Plus a running water hose to boot. What more could a kid want??? After getting the girls settled and staying overnight, Dave and I left on Monday mid-day for Little Rock, Arkansas and the plane that would take us to Fort Myers, Florida and our Naples, FL getaway. Vacay, here we come!!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet that your girls are having an amazing time. What a great mom you have, and so prepared.
I think that is such a wonderful idea to fill the kiddie pool with sand. It is like their own personal beach.
Sounds like the girls are having a great time. Can't wait to scroll up and read about your vacation.
Post a Comment