CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

May 11, 2008 was Mother's Day. I had a great day. I got to go shopping by myself on Saturday and Dave took care of the girls pretty much all weekend. He made dinner for us all on Sunday - chicken parmesan, pasta w/ 3 different sauces, salad and rolls, followed by some delicious mini-cakes from HEB. It was fabulous. I have the best husband ever. This picture was taken right after church on our front porch (and right before the dresses got changed). Lunchtime is still stain-time at our house. Ah, babies. I know one day they won't be this way anymore and I will miss it - stains and all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Dave is pretty cool, I must say.

Lonna said...

So cute. I am really impressed that not only were you able to save the dresses from eating mishaps, but you didn't have to cook! Nice work.