CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Wendy Visits Austin for Her Birthday

Wendy and the girls at Whole Foods the day after her birthday. Happy Birthday Wendy!!! I hope Charlston is treating you well. We love and miss you!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

christensen crew said...

Coopers...Yeah, I can comment!!! Your girls are growing up TOO fast! We are sooooo sorry that we didn't connect when you were up in SLC. We ended up driving all three kiddos down to Vegas and I think we overlapped or something, I apologize! BUT, I have to give you crap about going on a cruise without A sick Katie and a Happy go lucky Steve! :) Those are some pretty crazy characters that would have fit right in with that crowd!!! Just teasing...looks like you had a blast! We want to come visit, it looks so beautiful there. It will be great to keep in touch via blogger! Love Kate

Melissa and Jeff said...

Hey girlie, I haar you have cut your hair short - let's see some photos! I'm sure it's cute as can be.
Did you hear Camille had her baby?! VERY exciting news! -Melissa