Monday, December 8, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
November 27th was turkey day this year. Dave's mom, Marilyn, and my mom and step-dad all came to visit. Steve and Dave fried the turkey while we women made the sides. It was a beautiful, warm day.
Dave took his mom and Madison on a ride in his new-ish convertible. Only in Austin can you ride with the top down on Thanksgiving!
Dave, Wanda, Linda, and Steve
Marilyn and Dave
Posted by Wanda at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like fun! Really missing Austin now that the rain has started. Why didn't you have the convertible while I was there? Guess I'll just have to come visit!
Your turkey looks great. I love that it was such a nice warm kind of day for Thanksgiving, a perfect excuse to ride in a convertible, if you have one.
Sounds like fun having so much family around. I bet that the girls were loving all the extra attention.
Post a Comment