CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Decorating for Christmas!

 
The Sunday after Thanksgiving was a perfect time to start decorating, so we jumped in. Dave's mom helped out and the girls absolutely loved putting ornaments on the tree. Madison's little face lit up and she kept giving Dave hugs saying "Daddy, it's Christmas!"
 
Dave decorating the high branches.
 
Marilyn even got a picture of our little family with the tree. Thanks grandma!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Such a nice tree. I did mine on Sunday too. Love this season!

Lonna said...

How cute that your whole family could participate, I know that I was thinking of ways that I could make a barricade so that Harrison wouldn't touch the tree.

I love the little jammies that your girls are wearing. So cute. I miss seeing you in church, I hope that you are doing well.

Lisa said...

Your tree is beautiful! I love the ribbon.

Thanks again for the Amish bread - it was absolutely wonderful! JL was lucky there was any left by the time he got home... :-)

Kelly said...

I'm anxious to see pic from your new fence!