CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Backyard Project

This is what our backyard looked like BEFORE: DURING: And finally, AFTER: (started right after Thanksgiving, finished Dec. 23rd) Better pictures to come as soon as I get some time to take them!

6 comments:

christensen crew said...

Hey, the backyard looked amazing...you must post for all to see! Thanks for hangin with us the other night....that was so fun. It was nice of you guys to give us your evening after a full day of skiing! We love you and miss you living close by! Start planning our trip! Love Katie and Bevo

Melissa and Jeff said...

It looks wonderful! Great job!

Lonna said...

That is quite a project that you had going on there. I am glad to see that you didn't have to finish it yourselves.

And what a treat that it was finished just in time for Christmas. I hope that you are doing well. It looks like you are going to be hosting a lot of things so that you can show off the "new" backyard.

Hey, It's Ansley said...

This looks great!

Jessica said...

Oh wow!! Awesome! It looks great. I can't wait to see it in person!

Kelly said...

What an excellent transformation. It didn't look bad before, but the added area to the patio and walkway and the white stonework look gorgeous. The fence is very pretty and the overhead shading you added make it so much more pleasant and cozy. I love all the pictures.