August 23, 2008 Saturday - We heard the Barnum & Bailey circus was in town and decided the girls would love it. So, Dave got tickets and off we went. We were right about Mackenzie loving it. A little premature on Madison. Not that Madison didn't like it. No, it's just she wanted to use Dave as a swing and be IN the circus herself (along with dancing, chair climbing and stair stepping as her main events). She is only 2 and a half, but I thought she would have been slightly more captivated by it all. Maybe in 3 more years she could appreciate it. Nontheless, we had a good time and the girls got to try their first Dippin Dots (those tiny, frozen balls of ice cream) and both picked out white stuffed tigers to take home. They LOVED that part. I remember the first time I went to the circus (I think I was about 5) with my Dad and Wade. I thought it was amazing. Luckily, I still do. Hooray for the circus!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Our First Visit to the Circus!
Posted by Wanda at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your girls are so lucky! What a fun night!
This look fabulous. How weird it is that I was just asking Chris if he'd ever take the kids to the circus? I went when I was young. Thanks for giving us the photo tour..it's inspired us!
I am glad that they had such a good time. Sometimes I think that Gwen will really like something, because I think that it is neat, and then she ends up to be a little uninterested in it. Oh well.
I like the pictures that you took. it makes me want to go see it.
Post a Comment