CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Any Great Ideas???

OK, I just realized life is marching forward and we have a big event coming up in our family. Dave's turning 40 this coming January. We'll be in Utah for it, the week after Christmas most likely, and I could really use some ideas for some way to celebrate the big day. Have any of you planned or attended a fun party for the big 4-0 birthday? If so I'd love to hear about it!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

It's going to be hard to beat the birthday bash he put on for you, Wanda! Good luck.

Noelle said...

Well, I did Gregg's outside so that could be hard to do in January. Are you trying to do a suprise or will he know? You could do sort-of what Shannon did for Charlie and reserve a large portion of a restaurant. Maybe a cabin somewhere? Am I hot or cold? Miss you!!!!!!!!

Melissa and Jeff said...

I am clueless on ideas other than some sort of a surprise dinner or surprise gathering like Noelle did for Gregg. Lindsay did something similar for Maloni only it was indoors at their home - did a play money Casino night? Both were great evenings!