CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wanda's 37th Birthday and New York Trip

May 21, 2010 Dave and the girls took me to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday dinner. Then I took it easy that night b/c at 7am the next day I was flying to New York to meet Wendy, Karalee, and Baldwin for the weekend!!! There was just one problem - the next morning my alarm didn't go off. I woke up at 6:04 am and instantly freaked out. Luckily I had packed everything the night before and I raced out the door to the airport, realizing it was very unlikely I would make my flight. I got there at 6:30 am, valeted the car, and ran to the security gate. Lo and behold, there was no wait, and at 6:37 am I was at the gate ready to board. I even had time to buy a water bottle. Can you say CRAZY!?!?! Us girls had a great time in New York. We hung out with some friends of Karalee's and went to some amazing restaurants (since she's in the restaurant biz, she goes to NY all the time to research things). We visited the Guggenheim and walked the city. We didn't have time to see any shows but we still had lots of fun. Our hotel was very hip and we met a lot of interesting people there. It was a fantastic trip and I am so glad I made my flight!

0 comments: