Feb 12, 2010 - Yes, the tradition continues... multiple children's Valentine's Day parties on the same day for moms to juggle. But we do it - because we are superwomen!
And on the actual day of Valentine's what do Dave and I do? Yup, run the Austin half-marathon. Isn't that romantic? Luckily for us, Brady and Nat took the girls and we got to stay downtown at the Hyatt. I had been sick all week and didn't think I was going to run but I got up with Dave to support him and walked him to the start line. Then since I was there, I decided I could at least run a few miles with him. After 8 miles I realized I bet I can finish this thing... To Dave's credit he stayed by my side in my snails pace so we could run together. He is the best husband ever. We did not make a great time, but we did finish!!! And eating brunch at Moonshine afterwards was divine. No worries about calories or not eating this or that. We earned it!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Valentine's Day Parties
Posted by Wanda at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment