CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Coldest Winter I Ever Spent Was a Summer in San Francisco

Our lovely and talented babysitter of forever, Jill Robinson, just happened to be in town from college when Dave just happened to need to go to San Francisco. So she watched the girls and I just happened to go along with him. We got engaged there 10 years ago. It was over 100 degrees in Austin and in the 50's in SF. Brrrrrrr. I remember this from living there but it still hits you like a brick. It's 70-something at the airport and drops 20 degrees as you cab it into the city. We saw 'Wicked' just down from the St Francis in Union Square where we stayed. Dave had a massive headache when we arrived. I hate that he has headaches everyday. He powers through them and I am amazed. We drove over to where we got engaged across the bridge and took some pictures with the Golden Gate in the background.

0 comments: