December is always a busy month. Lots of parties, shopping, recitals, etc. Here are some of the things we did: Decorating for Christmas with Grandma Cooper and opening her presents. So fun!
Winter Wonderland at Cypress Elementary had Santa come visit! Next, Mackenzie played her piano recital piece at the Lakeline Mall with Ms. Cynthia and all her pupils. Then on December 13th, she played her 2 pieces at the recital. She did a great job and has come a long way since she started a year ago. Madison is in the last picture with all her loot from her school class party. Speaking of which, it's class party time all around. I got to help out with Mackenzie's class party. Madison's preschool put on a cute program and they all got to wear Christmas pajamas. December 21st we met the Broughs at Shady Grove and had dinner and then walked to Zilker Park to see the Trail of Lights. Because of the recession they didn't have a corporate sponsor this year and things were scaled down. It was still beautiful though. And they even had more food vendors with better selections. We made a trip up to Dallas and I got to spend time with Camille and Dean's new twins, Alivia and Zaria. So precious. I miss Camille so much. I'm just glad she's only 3 hours away and we still get to see each other. Dave took our girls to see ICE at the Gaylord Texas Resort. It was a huge layout of ice sculptures from The Grinch. It had all of Who-ville and even had a huge ice slide the girls got to go on. I wish I had pictures to post from ICE, but Dave accidentally deleted them from his phone. Maybe next year!Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1.jpg)
2.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment