CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mackenzie's First Field Trip

 
April 23, 2009 Mackenzie's kindergarten class got to go on a field trip to the Texas Memorial Museum and I got to help chaparone her class. I was so glad to go. Not only because I was glad to see her and her classmates have such a great adventure, but because I've been patiently waiting for my kids to get older so I could learn more about what there was to see in Texas! Only through field trips to you get to be a 'tourist at home'. This pic is of Kenzie and Meredith just outside the museum. Backyard and best friends.
 
The whole class with Ms. May.
 
Afterward, we all got to go to Zilker Park and have a picnic and then the kids got to play. Say CHEESE!
 
Tired, hot, and happy, Ms. May's 2009 kindergarten class. In the graduation ceremony, Ms. May had a picture of Mackenzie and Meredith asleep on the bus on the way back, and holding hands across the aisle.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: