This was a crazy weekend for us all. Grandma Linda and Papa Steve drove down from Arkansas for the weekend, and Wendy flew out from Charleston. We had a fun housefull. Mackenzie had a great party at Inflatable Wonderland on Valentine's Day (let's add one more thing to the mix, why don't we?) and then that night, we got a sitter and me, Dave, Wendy, and Steve (mom got sick and stayed home) :( went to the comedy club and saw a hilarous Mrs. Morgan from Tennessee. We all laughed so hard - she had me as soon as she said, "All y'all cute, young girls in your low-rise britches..." Soooo funny. THEN, the next morning, I (Wanda) ran the Austin half-marathon. I didn't make a great time, but hey, I finished! Thanks for coming out you guys. We love you!!!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Mackenzie's 6th Birthday/Valentine's/Half Marathon
Posted by Wanda at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well you sure do know how to stay busy. Planning and doing birthday parties, dates, and a half marathon to top it all off, WOW!
Great job on the run. I bet that you did awesome. And what a thing to add to your list of accomplishments.
So what is next on your list cycling?
Finishing a half marathon is a huge deal, Wanda. I'm super impressed!
Post a Comment