WooHoo! Finally a blog to post to. Thanks to Conni Chavez for teaching me how to do this.
Thanksgiving 2007. Wade, Stacy, Nicholas, Luke, Devin, and Emory drove out from Arizona. Mom and Steve drove down from Arkasas. And Wendy and Jon drove up from downtown (it was a long trek!) Austin so we could all spend Thanksgiving together. It was so much fun. The kids played and ran around. The adults ate and talked and laughed. I will always remember this Thanksgiving as such a wonderful time. I never thought I'd get to spend one with both my siblings and my mom since we all live so far from eachother. What a neat occasion!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Posted by Wanda at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congratulations on starting a blog, Wanda! You'll enjoy this and you can eventually print it out to save as a journal if you'd like. I'm looking forward to many more posts from you. Good luck!
Post a Comment